1. Select your RPM Display Management Team
Your Inventory Manager will…
- Take an inventory of the items on the display every one to two weeks using a provided plan-a-gram, and determine what items and quantities need to be ordered to restock your display
- Submit reorders directly to the Stewardship home office
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance of the display
Your Donation Manager will…
- Collect the funds from the donation box on the display every one to two weeks and submit them to the appropriate Parish contact
- Request the Parish contact to send a check for the amount collected to the Stewardship home office
2. The Account Managers will…
- Be your main contact person to assist you with all orders and reorders
- Inform you of new titles and be of assistance with selecting CDs, pamphlets, booklets, and books
- Work with your Parish Display Management Team to ensure a successful program
- Arrange for a parish kickoff to begin the CD ministry at the parish
- Help enlist and work with the volunteers to assist at weekend Masses
- Assist with bulletin announcements
3. Prayerfully Discern Your Partnership Commitment Amount
Our mission is to feed hungry hearts without letting money stand in the way. We invite each location to come alongside this mission to feed hungry hearts with a financial contribution.
Please note that the Suggested Partnership Commitment is a donation that we invite you to make to help cover costs and share this gift with others. Delivery amounts listed below are required fees to cover handling and delivery of the display and initial materials. The delivery fee is waived if you choose to pick up your display at our office.
|Fully Stocked Resource Center
|4-Foot Cherry Wood Finished Standing Display||$5,000||$1,500||$300|
|2-Foot Cherry Wood Finished Standing Display||$3,000||$800||$250|
|Power Pack Countertop or Wall Hanging Display||$1,100||$300||$50|
Display delivery typically takes about 3-4 weeks. Stewardship personnel are available to assist with assembly and set up per request and availability.
Before shipping a display to a parish for the Resource Partnership Ministry, what will need to be completed?
1. The Registration Form must be completed, returned, and approved.
2. The Display Management Team must be established and in place.