The Purity Pack Program consists of two vital elements:
1. This attractive tabletop/wall mountable display containing some of Jason and Crystalina Evert’s most powerful materials including books, booklets and CDs, all on the topics of Chastity and Purity in relationships and marriage the way God intended them to be.
2. A committed Display Management Team at your location to maintain the display and material
Your Inventory Manager will…
- Take an inventory of the items on the display every one to two weeks using a provided plan-a-gram, and determine what items and quantities need to be ordered to restock your display
- Submit reorders directly to the Stewardship home office
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance of the display
- Ensure that the suggested donation tags are in place, and order replacement tags from the home office as necessary
Your Donation Manager will…
- Collect the funds from the donation box on the display every one to two weeks and submit them to the appropriate Parish contact
- Request the Parish contact to send a check for the amount collected to the Stewardship home office
- Be your main contact person to assist you with all orders and reorders
- Inform you of new titles and be of assistance with selecting CDs, pamphlets, booklets, and books
- Work with your Parish Display Management Team to ensure a successful program
- Arrange for a parish kickoff to begin the CD ministry at the parish
- Help enlist and work with the volunteers to assist at weekend Masses
- Assist with bulletin announcements
Our mission is to feed hungry hearts without letting money stand in the way. We do not charge for our displays, but we invite each location to come alongside this mission to feed hungry hearts with a gift donation of $300.00.
Some parishes are unable to donate anything, some donate a portion, some the entire amount or more to cover the cost for their location as well as pass on the gift to another parish that may need help.
In all cases, a display will go out to a parish that wants to feed the hungry hearts of those they serve.