Program Frequently Asked Questions
Pre-Installation of a Display
Q What is the Resource Partnership Ministry?
A The program provides resource centers filled with life-changing materials. These materials assist churches, schools, businesses and other locations in planting the seeds of the Gospel message of Jesus Christ in the souls entrusted to their care.
Q How Does the Program Work?
A The Program is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. Select your Display Management Team to manage the display and donations.
- Take inventory of the items on the display every week using a provided plan-a-gram and determine what items and quantities need to be ordered to restock your display.
- Submit reorders to the Stewardship home office.
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance of the display.
- Collect the funds from the donation box on the display every one to two weeks and submit them to the appropriate organizational contact.
- Request the organizational contact to send a check for the amount collected to the Stewardship home office.
2. Stewardship: A Mission of Faith will provide support for your Resource Center by:
- Being your single point of contact to assist you with all orders and reorders.
- Work with you to answer questions and make suggestions to ensure a successful program.
3. Prayerfully discern your Partnership Commitment Amount.
Our mission is to feed hungry hearts. We invite each location to come alongside this mission to help feed hungry hearts with an initial financial contribution.
The retail value of the Display Programs and all the materials provided with it is ranges from approximately $1100 to $5000. However the requested donation for the entire program ranges from only $300 to $1500.
Some churches or organizations are unable to donate anything, some donate a portion, others will donate the entire amount or more to cover the cost for their location as well as pass on the gift to another location that may need help.
In all cases, a display will go out to a church or organization that wants to feed the hungry hearts of those they serve.
Q Before shipping a display to a location, what will need to be completed?
1. The Display Management Team must be established and in place.
2. The Registration Form must be completed, returned and approved.
3. Stewardship: A Mission of Faith must receive payment of the delivery charges.
Q How long does it take for a new display to arrive?
A It takes approximately 2-3 weeks from the time completed paperwork is submitted to the person processing the order. If any information is missing on the form, this will cause a delay in the order being submitted. Multiple displays may take longer.
Q Do I have to prepare for the display to arrive?
A We ask that you have the location where the display(s) will be placed identified before the delivery is scheduled and that location clearly marked prior to the date of delivery.
Post-Installation of a Display
Q Does the donation manager need to submit separate payments for each display at locations that have more than one display?
A No. We prefer to receive just one check. The donations do not need to be broken out for each display.
Q Who is responsible for each of the displays?
A There are two people designated to serve as your Display Management Team. For additional information on the responsibilities of the Display Management Team, please refer to the outline created for those positions.
Q How are materials replenished for the displays?
A Materials are shipped directly to the location, addressed to the attention of the inventory manager.